The Park 4 Thematic Gardens
- The "blue garden" consists mainly of blue succulent plants with rare species such as Aloe suzannae; which are endangered in their natural habitat.
- The "exotic site" invites the public to enjoy original hard masonry furniture amidst splendid ficus (collectively: fig trees) with their spectacular aerial roots, many of which are over fifty years old .
- The "aquatic garden" has a wonderful collection of water lilies, including the famous Victoria (Victoria Cruziana) and the crossing of the "forest" of the Nile Papyrus (Cyperus papyrus), which elicits great sensations.
- The tropical area hosts, amongst other species, two magnificent Bellombra with evocative trunks, along with giant bamboo, palms and bromeliads along with other unusual species.
Some remarkable species
- The Victoria: the largest water lily in the world;
- Tree ferns: ancient species that have long known dinosaurs, such as crocodiles;
- Cycads and their beautiful dioons;
- Baobabs and other Bombacaceae; having gigantic trunks;
- The Nile papyrus (Cyperus papyrus);
- Caudex plants;
- Spectacular flowering trees: flamboyant, jacaranda, bauhinia, chorizia, Illawarra Flame Tree, Spathodea...