The Team at CROCOPARC has the pleasure of welcoming you, every day:
- From 10 am to 7 pm (from April 1st)
- From 10 am to 9 pm (in summer)
- From 10 am to 7 pm (from September 1st)
- From 10 am to 6 pm (from October 30th)
- From 10 am to 5.30 pm (from November 11th)
Adults: 70 Dhs
Children: 40 Dhs (age 3 to 12 years)
VIP cards 2017 (with photo)
Adults : 180 Dhs - Childre: : 120 Dhs
As a VIP CROCOPARC customer you benefit from:
- Unlimited access to the park for one year
- Good plans for VIP card holders
- Invitations to private events reserved for the VIP community ... "
Shuttle Bus (return fare), park entrance and guided tour and welcome tea
Adults: 180 Dhs - Children: 100 Dhs
Groups (minimum 20 people)
Please contact us
CROCOPARC is located in the town of Drarga, on the outskirts of Agadir, along National Highway 8 (highway Agadir-Marrakesh).
Bus lines 5 and 9 of the Company ALSA go to Drarga, travelling across the municipality of Agadir and there is another bus from Inezgane. More information on the ALSA website...
Special Offer in August 2016 !
Partnership with ALSA Company, 5C line links the town center of Agadir to CROCOPARC
Opportunity to buy tickets on the bus ==> Shuttle Bus (return fare) and park entrance - Adults: 75 Dhs - Children: 45 Dhs
CROCOPARC Shuttle bus:
Departure to the Park every day at 9:30am and 2:30pm from Uniprix Agadir (70Dhs return fare).
From this map you can visualize precisely the location of CROCOPARC, as well as edit a route from your starting point.
Services for the comfort of our visitors
- Full handicapped access to the park, as well as for families with pushchairs
- Several dining spaces on site (the snack restaurant, the cave of treasures)
- High chairs are available in the restaurant, and a microwave to warm baby bottles
- Snacks are available on site (no authorised picnic)
- Several resting areas around the circuit
- Two children's playgrounds
- For health and safety questions, pets are prohibited.
- Shop is open all year
- Public conveniences, with baby facilities